The Pomegranate Cube story
The Pomegranate Cube is styled to look like a fresh and yummy super fruit Pomegranate. Pomegranates are classified as a super fruit for a reason. Try it and find out yourself. Our aspired director of photography designed the Pom cube in 2017.
Fruits & Veggies Art Cubes trigger children as well as adults to like and consume Fruits and Vegetables.
US government website www.choosemyplate.gov has useful information on healthy eating. There are lots of scientific research about triggers, habits, and food. We believe that our Fruits & Veggies Cube Collection will help children to form healthy eating habits.
Lernert & Sander, artists from Netherland, created 98 food cube collection. It inspired PSCube team to develop Fruits and Veggies cube furniture.
10 Interesting Facts About Pomegranates
- The word pomegranate means apple with many seeds.
- Pomegranates are native to the Middle East.
- Pomegranates belong to the berry family.
- Pomegranates are classified as a super fruit.
- Pomegranates can be stored up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- Pomegranates grown in the United States are typically in season from September to December.
- Pomegranates do not contain cholesterol or saturated fats.
- Pomegranate trees grow in hot and dry climates.
- Pomegranate trees are grown commercially and domestically (in home gardens).
- Pomegranate trees can live for over 200 years.
Two sizes are available:
- Small: 14 1/4” by 14 1/4” by 14 1/4”, 4LB
- Large: 17 1/8” by 17 1/8” by 17 1/8”, 6LB
The Pomegranate cube is a multifunctional accessory. Thanks for the frameless construction you can sit on any side.
Thank you for visiting. We wish you a healthy, happy, and interesting future.