The Pineapple Cube story
The Pineapple Cube is styled to look like a fresh and yummy Pineapple. Our aspired director of photography designed the pineapple cube in 2017.
Fruits & Veggies Art Cubes trigger children as well as adults to like and consume Fruits and Vegetables.
US government website www.choosemyplate.gov has useful information on healthy eating. There are lots of scientific research about triggers, habits, and food. We believe that our Fruits & Veggies Cube Collection will help children to form healthy eating habits.
Lernert & Sander, artists from Netherland, created 98 food cube collection. It inspired PSCube team to develop Fruits and Veggies cube furniture.
14 Mind-Boggling Facts About Pineapples
- It takes almost 3 years for a single pineapple to reach maturation.
- Pineapple plants have really pretty flowers.
- If you’d never seen one, google it sometime.
- Pineapple plants look like giant, buried pineapples.
- Baby pineapples are the most adorable fruit you’ve ever seen.
- Once harvested, pineapples don’t continue to ripen.
- In fact, a fully ripe pineapple is quite perishable.
- Besides fruit salads and tropical drinks, pineapples are also used to make wine.
- They also make excellent jack-o-lanterns.
- They’ve influenced Hawaii slang.
- Pineapple cores contain high levels of bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme, which has a whole slew of health benefits.
- Pineapple is also great for tenderizing meat.
- Although the fruit originated in South America, the majority of the world’s pineapples now come from Southeast Asia.
- There is a recurring legend that pineapples make a man’s seminal fluids taste “sweeter.”
Two sizes are available:
- 14 1/8” by 14 1/8” by 14 1/8”, 4LB
- 17 3/4” by 17 3/4” by 17 3/4”, 6LB
The Pineapple Cube is a multifunctional accessory. Thanks for the frameless construction you can seat on any side.
Thank you for visiting.